- In your form results create a new Sheet.
- In cell A1 enter this formula:
- =query('Form Responses 1'!1:100002, "Select * order by A desc",1)
- =query() is a function built into google: more info
- 'Form Responses 1'!1:100002 is the sheet name and range of the form data
- Select * tells the query to select all the columns, This can be changed to Select A,B,C format also
- order by A desc tells the query to reverse the order based on column A
- ,1 tells the query to include the headings.
- Also check out the EZ Query add-on. This gives you a graphical interface to create simple queries. At the time of this blog post "order by A desc" is not an option but it is on my road map to include in the future.